"'Used to treat every conceivable ill known to man,' frankincense was valued more than gold during ancient times, and only those with great wealth and abundance possessed it." p. 69 Essential Oils Pocket Reference 6th version
Thanks to Kari at The Happy Oils, I now have a new face wash:
Kari's face washing regimen:
- Wet face with water (you can get makeup off with coconut oil or sweet almond oil)
- Put a quarter-size amount of sweet almond oil in hand
- Add 1 drop of Frankincense
- Rub this mix in circular motions all over your lovely face
- Get a hot washcloth and hold it over your face (I love to breathe in at this point. Feels amazing and I get the extra benefits of frank!), then scrub it all off. This is exfoliating for me!
- Pat dry with a towel
- Apply a drop of Purification on any blemishes. Zap 'em! Mine disappear so much more quickly, it's rad.
Boom, done! Cleaner, softer, better skin.