So I thought it would be fitting to share today's oil, JOY. Having them here was such a joy and I'm so blessed to have them in my life. Love you guys!
I know we're only on Day 2 and I've already said that FRANKINCENSE is my favorite oil. Well...I have ANOTHER favorite oil. Why is JOY another favorite? Let me tell you. It's HAPPINESS in a bottle. Really, folks. It TRULY is. It promotes feelings of LOVE, SELF-LOVE, and CONFIDENCE. Who wouldn't want that?! This one is a blend. What's a blend? It's an oil that consists of 2 or more oils. Easy as that. This one has 10 different oils to make it AWESOME!
- Bergamont is uplifting and calming. It relieves anxiety, stress, and tension.
- Ylang Ylang ignites feelings of self-love, confidence, joy, and peace.
- Geranium eases nervous tension and stress and balances emotions.
- Rosewood relaxes the body and creates feelings of peace and gentleness.
- Lemon is invigorating and promotes physical energy.
- Mandarin promotes happiness and is refreshing and uplifting.
- Jasmine is very uplifting to our emotions and helps give confidence.
- Roman Chamomile reduces irritability and nervousness.
- Palmarosa reduces stress and tension.
- Rose creates a sense of well-being.
- Add 7 drops of Joy and 5 drops of Peppermint.
- Enjoy and BE HAPPY!!